Friday, March 27, 2009

Did you ever knew that you were here..

Sometimes, we human being tend to characterize every thing that we tend to forget we are doing our own assassination, I mean characteristically. There comes a time ,when you think that you have reach a point where at least you can remain steady for a moment ,but then it just get engulf away , away through various channels.
I have been a championing in these particular phrase "love marriage', by supporting my fellow friends and near ones, at the same time, these days I tend to realize that you don't just assume and go forth . You need certain speed breakers to make yourself aware that you are not driving at a great speed. I mean ,take me, I am 25, single, working, life is delicious for me, but at the same time with the walk of life and things going around my backyard , I tend to think of many things that generally a youth would do.But then ,it arose a question of "responsibility' or kind of "commitment" which just makes me realize that I am not in these kind of horizon.

to be contd..

No comments: