Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fireflies in the Garden

There are movies that just make you realise where you are, that reaches your heart or touches you . These movie did touch me, in one or more way. I simply watch these movie because of Julia Roberts, but then I feel lucky that I have watched these movie because I learnt something from these movie. Its quite parralel to my own life.
Its a story about a dominating father(Charles) , a mother ( Lisa), son (Michael), daughter ( Rhyne), Lisa's younger sister Jane. The movie starts with young Michael make to walk home in the rain by his father, which solidifies his stranded relationship with his father . Later, again he was punished because he falsely claimed to have written something ,which was a copy of somebody's poem. These episodes really ignite the hatred for the son to his father, which was sometime repaiermended and comforted by Lisa and Jane.
Later after twenty years, when they met again for family reunion, they lost Lisa in an accident, then the movie paces on. I mean ,there is nothing new set of story in these movie but the light just shone their, I simply care for the kind of truce or forgiveness that Michael undertook .

1 comment:

Lanngamba Ningthoujam said...

Which JR movie are you talking about? Seems like a good watch.