Saturday, April 18, 2009

When things got monotonous

Just few days ago, our company CEO send us some stress busters ideas. It was a relief for some of us, coz its very rare that a CEO send such kind of mails. Anyway, when I was reading that mail it become obvious that life was not hectic or a stress thing for me, but rather its me or us that making our life a "torrid affair'.

I think that life is going just on a slow patch, just slow not steady. I just want to get out of it quick, or maybe I just want a magic wand be with me so that i can be of helpful,to somebody or else others that matters. But its not going that way , rather being a absolute Christian, its a fool thought to convey these matters. At the same time if we look at the world's propoganda, it just says, live it!
Do you think that you are really living ! Living for a cause? Living for what?
Sentiments do hamper people but at this solidarity point, it just bugs me , to the fullset. Hope or wishes just pushes me to the limit .
Yes , I am beginning to feel that life has been and was and might be monotonous all the time.......

No comments: